Friday, June 10, 2011

Overcoming Negativity & The Secrets of Super Achievers

A interactive talk about how our thoughts create our results in all aspects of our lives.  In this talk we will discuss where negativity comes from and how to overcome the effects.  We will take a look at characteristics of super achievers and analyze how they get the results that they get and why they get them consistently.  We will also go over three steps that you can take in order to take the steps you need to reach your own goals and start to climb the mountain of your dreams.

1 comment:

  1. the topic that ian kirk gave to all of us has not only helped me in my day to day life but has made my business grow and has motivated me to move forward in my financial goals

    ReplyDelete

Remember we always want to share ideas and perspectives, and always want to be respectful of others. Anyone found not respecting others will have me go NINJA on them!!