Friday, May 20, 2011

Enthusiasm a Cornerstone of Success

The other Corner Stone of the success pyramid is Enthusiasm.  Check out this picture of this kid coloring, he is going after it with some enthusiasm, and I bet he is going to get more color on the page then the person lethargically coloring next to him.  Come to think of it I don't believe I can think of one person that has ever been successful in life that was not enthusiastic of the pursuit.  They may have been outside the lines from time to time but they always got more "color" on the page, if you know what I mean.  Of coarse we where never taught that in our schooling system, nope, we where told to, "Stay within the lines, the lines are your friends."  NOW that is some major POVERTY programing.  Think about it, no one ever became successful staying with in the lines, those are the people that end up on Social INsecurity.
Sometimes I hear people ask someone how they are doing and the person responds, "Same ol', Same ol'" or you will hear, "Busy, been super Busy."  Stick a fork in them cause they are done!!  They might as well be dead because their enthusiasm is nonexistent.  There is no life, there is no enthusiasm and I defiantly don't want to be around anyone with that type of response who does not want to change their outcomes.  Just a little note between you and me, people that claim to be busy only do it to sound like they are important.  Don't tell them, or if you are one of these people don't tell me, but the fact of the matter is that everyone has 24 hours in a day, however some get done in a day what others take weeks or even years to do.  Why is that the broke people are the busiest.  I'm not talking poor, I'm talking BROKE.  You know their liabilities have them by the throat, and they continue to trade time for money and mortgage their future.  No wonder they have no enthusiasm the only thing they have to look forward to is another day of work to pay off things that they could never afford.
Today is May 20th 2011, and some think the world is going to end tomorrow.  I wonder how people would live today different if they knew that tomorrow was the last day.  Check out the people that think it is going to end and I believe you will see some levels of enthusiasm that boarder on "ENSANITY"  I guarantee that they would not talk like the above examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember we always want to share ideas and perspectives, and always want to be respectful of others. Anyone found not respecting others will have me go NINJA on them!!