Monday, May 2, 2011

Does Good Come From the Loss of Evil

It is amazing to me to see what the worlds population's thoughts are on the "announced" death of Osama Bin Laden.  Most people don't realize is that 66 years ago on the same date 05/01 Hitler's was "announced" dead as well. Now I don't like to spend too much time occupying my mind with things I can't control, but does anyone else find this interesting.  I read through the Bible this year and there are a lot of references to numbers in the 66 books that make up the Bible.  I am sure there are a lot of more educated  people in the world that have already discovered this coincidence or maybe some would call it a conspiracy theory.


I don't claim to have all the answers but I do know that a common enemy does not create a common good.  So many people are celebrating at the "announced" death, makes me wonder if the human condition has been reduced to sitting around and waiting for someone else to fix their problems instead of becoming a solution themselves.  I believe we all have a choice each day to try to make the world a better place and it starts with each of us taking a proactive role.


Another thing I will bring up is to consider the fact that most things that are main stream are ment to program you to be poor and guide you away from prosperity.  With so many things going on in the world at once, we must remain focused on what our main goals are in life.  I personally believe that if each of us took the time to make someone else's day the world world be a much happier and healthier place, where we would not celebrate the death of anyone but the life that was inside of each of us just waiting to be uncovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember we always want to share ideas and perspectives, and always want to be respectful of others. Anyone found not respecting others will have me go NINJA on them!!