Tuesday, December 24, 2013

So Bad it was Blocked off Facebook


So in my last blog post I posted some screen shots of a text message stream where I cut out phone numbers to keep everything anonymous.  I didn't even have to tell anyone which texts where mine, but for some reason a person on Facebook wanted to lay claim to the other side of the conversation.  After 24 hours of their comments they where blocked and comments removed.  So here is what you might have missed and how you can get blocked from my Facebook.
Everything seems to be just fine.....  Yet no one has told me which pictures to take down or how to word an apology if warranted. 

Then the unthinkable happens. 



If you don't want to read it I don't blame you neither did I so my buddy JTB read it to us Karaoke style
on YouTube here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dG9eD6FskE


I think Coli was referring to how long it took to type up that response.  A responce that took this from an anonomys screen shot post with the question to public opinion as to what pictures need to be removed from my Facebook www.facebook.com/iankirknetwork - to a personal attack on me and others on the stream. 

I find it fascinating that the person causing the drama is the one apologizing for it as well. 


Oh good she's "done here"


Don't know who Cyn is below but she has some valid points






Well at least I'm not the only one being attacked in a public forum.  Cyn, I don't think your comments are "sad," whatever that means and as far as being "all the average," she obviously didn't look at any of your pictures or relationship status before saying that..

Wait Wait she's about to be "done" for the second time......  Thank God!


Damn I messed up I thought we were "done"

So if it was a long text that I left out I apologize but I don't know how a screen shot would do that.  But you would think that two 2hr phone conversations would be enough time to set up plans.

My intentions?  I thought those where clear in the post. 1) What pictures on my Facebook would cause someone to react this way. 2) Is an appology owed to anyone?


You know she's right I did say I would make sure to be in a WiFi spot during her travels and upon her scheduled arrival.  That day I said the max amount of time that could go by before I would text back was an hour.

However the day that she was text blasting me I was no where near a phone for the second half of the day. 


Ok so to be clear, pictures can destort the truth?  


Wait Wait. Who's putting negative energy where?




Let's remember the blog post was anonymous.  So I didn't take a private discussion public. I took words and ask the public what on my Facebook would cause someone to say these statements about my page.   



But what you couldn't see was the instant messenger messages coming in on the chat line. Now these are only being posted by me because the person who sent them said "You might as well post this too" in the 2nd message.  Well here you go.  






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember we always want to share ideas and perspectives, and always want to be respectful of others. Anyone found not respecting others will have me go NINJA on them!!