Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I ran into a question someone was possing on Facebook and it was, "What do you do to make your presentations memorable?"   I would have to say the my subscription to Success Magazine has made my presentation skill go through the roof.  Knowing the stories of other super achievers and being able to relate their stories to the audience is the formula to captivating them and to get them to internalize what you are trying to convey to them.  I have also seen a steady diet of Success Magazine do the same for others.  I have seen it take a team member of mine from never wanting to speak in front of a room, to him speaking in front of 25,000 people.  I don't know if the common readers of Success or the public in general really grasp how powerful listening to the audio CD can be in there "idle" time, like working out with head phones on or driving in the car.  If you want to be the best you need to learn from the best.  Of coarse if you want more you need to become more - Jim Rohn -   I have found no better way in my own personal experience then to listen to the best of the best that Darren puts together every month on the CD inside Success Magazine.  Remember Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.  Make a habit of listening to something that will get you where you want to go, and do it today.

Ian Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember we always want to share ideas and perspectives, and always want to be respectful of others. Anyone found not respecting others will have me go NINJA on them!!